NEW! - Risk Management and Insurance operations have migrated to the Finance Portfolio

  • To file a Property Loss Notice or Certificate of Insurance Request, please proceed to the Finance Support Site
    • Click on "Submit a request" on the top right of the screen
    • Select "Risk Management & Insurance" from the "Submit a request" drop down menu
    • Proceed with the on-screen options
Back to top